View this post on Instagram
Bossy King can't wait to order some gear from @ambitionathletic_clothing awesome stuff coming June 16 💪👊 #fit #workout #fitness #muscle #bodybuilding #shredded #gains #crossfit #ripped #body #model #models #apparel #shirts #caps #newbrand #brand #gym #men #women #lifting #flex #instadaily #instalove #instalike #photooftheday #picoftheday #awesome #love #bossykingchallenge
Aleksandra is a fitness newcomer. She was born in the Ukraine and moved to the U.S. in 2014 & currently lives in Austin TX. This model/mommy/wife will be competing for the first time in a fitness event this September 2017 [read more]
Say Hello to Carmen Dicu!!! This Romanian fitness beauty now lives in downtown Phoenix. After overcoming fears of becoming a fitness bikini competitor she learned to embrace & love the lifestyle. Now three years into her fitness career she has her eye’s set on wining overall at the Arnold & Olympia. She recently won first Overall in California at the Fit Worlds Muscle Contest show in March of 2017 – biggest accomplishment on stage so far. We will certainly be keeping an eye out for Carmen Dicu, you can follow her on Instagram @beastchickk
- [Twitter, FB, Snap] @BEASTCHICKK
- Age: 26
- Where are you from: Originally from Romania, Eastern Europe – living in Downtown phoenix
- Occupation: Fitness Model, Athlete, Entrepreneur
- Hobbies: Music, Travel, Frenchies, Design
- Favorite Sports Team: I don’t have one :)))
- Favorite Fitness Athlete: Arnold Schwarzenegger – all time IDOL
- How long have you been into fitness: over 3 years
- What motivated you to get into fitness: I always wanted to be a fitness bikini competitor, but was afraid of it. Once I learned how things work, I fell in love with the lifestyle and never looked back since!
- Favorite & least favorite part of your body: Favorite is GLUTES / Least Favorite : ankles – I have thick ankles and building calves is really hard for me. I blame my genetics on that.
- What are your fitness goals: to win an overall at Arnold, and win Olympia
- Fitness accomplishments: I have been so blessed with placing really well in every show I’ve done, always Top 2 which I am so appreciative of. Won my first Overall in California at the Fit Worlds Muscle Contest show in March of 2017 – biggest accomplishment on stage so far. Featured in the magazine Men’s Muscle & Health, and many other interviews.
- Favorite workout music: EDM & RAP
- What advice would you give yourself when you were 12 years old: Be patient, learn to be independent & believe in yourself every second.
- What advice do you want to give to fitness newcomers: Trust the process and understand that you will only achieve results by staying consistent. Take it day by day, plan out your schedule and surround yourself with successful people.
- Something interesting about yourself: I can read up to 6 languages, fluent in Romanian, and I am a pretty good singer.
- Something weird that you can do: I can Tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue 😛